Greetings from my spire

 I, Arrazor Sonoran, am a great wizard. I am attending my local college to build my skills and
transfer to another school in my region of the land. I have enchanted this scroll for one of my courses, "Photojournalism". Some wizards may object to the use of mechanics, but the "Camera" has enamored me, and I wish to learn how to use it to a greater skill. While I am not too keen on sharing the findings of my research (the shadow wizards want me killed), I figured this course would allow me to learn more skills for the use of this device. I have played around with it on my own, with some fairly decent results, but, as much as it pains me to admit, I lack the skills to take truly great photos. 

 


Fungus on Tree, Arrazor's Forest

I hope to gain greater skill with the camera through this course, in order to clearly capture the lighting, color, and texture that I see. I would like to be able to clearly see a sunset once again, after it has fully set. Additionally, I hope to gain a mastery over angles in photography.

Arrazor's Beloved Familiar
Arrazor's Beloved Familiar, Again
 
Tree, Arrazor's Forest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my overall experience with photojournalism (kind of like if the instructions for the photo story assignment werent so limited and was an actual overview) (also things came up so i dont even know if im going to get my real photo story done tonight so im just gonna publish this immediately) (its what i wish was/could be my final anyways so you know push comes to shove it can be a REALLY REALLY BAD photo story)

Photographer's Choice: Late Fall

Annular Eclipse